Monday, May 11, 2009

V8


is not only drinkable, but also doable. also for me now. I sent my first V8 saturday. my tips were almost bleeding and my ego close to an all-time-low when it suddenly all opened up and it went! I am still pretty sore but it felt great. yesterday I joined corey, jesse and friends for some early-day climbing at loHo. they had to leave after a couple of hours which made me go find Ian, Joe, Sam and JD and climb 'til sundown with them. it was great, very goofy. the kind of really fun bouldering that you can get when you know you did good the day before and now can just play freely. Today I gave my last talk at the lab and now I think that a good bottle should help celebrate and heal the pain my bruised body gives me. V8 baby! sooo happy!

3 comments:

Dylan said...

Yeah Christoph! Congrats on the V8, lets start a club!?

Christoph said...

thanks, I think we should. are you in the Z-club already too? it is sooo cool but I think a V8 club would be even better. the ladies are gonna love it!

TKingsbury said...

Stumbled through via Dylan, good stuff! I always like to hear about MT goodness...

congrats on the sendage too!

Cheers!